Closed on: Saturday, 30 November 2019 24:00
Post date: Wednesday, 16 October 2019
Public Call for Proposals for Business Support Entities
How to apply?
- Applications must be submitted exclusively to the e-mail email@example.com
- The applicant can submit application forms in Montenegrin and English language.
- All necessary form for the application can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
Objective of the call
Enhanced sustainability and competitiveness of small business entities and their ability to expand to new markets as well as introduction of professional standards with the support of Business Support Entities.
Who can apply?
All entities that support the development of small businesses registered in the territories of Montenegro, on conditioned that proposed activities under this call are predominantly implemented in the following municipalities: Andrijevica, Berane, Bijelo Polje, Cetinje, Danilovgrad, Gusinje, Kolašin, Mojkovac, Nikšić, Petnjica, Plav, Pljevlja, Rožaje, Šavnik, Ulcinj i Žabljak.
Eligible to apply are the following types of Business Support Entities:
- Local Self-governments (Secretariat for business or entrepreneurial development or other relevant organ of administration);
- Business Incubators (centres);
- Research Institutes and Academic Organisations;
- CSOs mandated to support business developments, including:
- Business Associations;
- Centres /Institutes/Clubs for Development of Business or Entrepreneurship;
- Any other legal entity mandated to support business development (by Statute or similar document).
Target groups in the context of this Call, are small businesses, such as: entrepreneurs, micro and small enterprises, agricultural holdings, cooperatives and CSOs already gathered in different forms of networks or with potential to join in different forms of associations.
Budget and Duration
Total Indicative Budget: 200.000 EUR.
LOT 1 for projects implemented on the territory of single municipality. In amount of Minimum – 10,000 Euros (11,000.00 USD), Maximum – 20,000 Euros (22,000.00 USD)
LOT 2 for projects implemented on the territory of two or more municipalities. In amount of Minimum – 20,000 Euros (22,000.00 USD), Maximum – to 40,000 Euros (44,000.00 USD)
Duration: up to 10 months